SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Eagerly awaiting the arival of some s&w goodies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eagerly awaiting the arival of some s&w goodies Login/Join 
posted
Browning T-bolt 22lr, Browning A bolt in 270.

The Smith and Wessons.

K-38 pre model 14 made 1954
Model 19-3 made 1975
Model 18-3 made 1970
Model 40 made 1968

I am pretty stoked about both sets of firearms. I have little use for the 270, but it's sale will cover a share of the cost on the tbolt. I have been jones'n for a 19, and 17/18. The model 40 is a BIG plus. I have only seen them rarely. The k-38, seems to be in great shape.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Rock Island Auction? Congrats.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, My new source for crack. Here is a rare bird you might be interested in. It is in the july auction.

HK4
25acp
22lr
32acp
380 acp.

Factory 4 caliber kit.
https://www.rockislandauction....l-9-mm-kurz-380-auto

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nah. No longer addicted to HK.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That A-Bolt looks nice

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Nah. No longer addicted to HK.

No worries. They also have a steyr gb in there...

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

I love my 17s and 18s

Lots of lead goes downrange in hose

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
love my model 40. look and see if yours has the pin under the stocks to lock the grip safety down.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
love my model 40. look and see if yours has the pin under the stocks to lock the grip safety down.

I will, this has to be one that I am most excited about. I will probably carry it quite a bit.

posted Hide Post
Well, everything arrived. Here are the Smith and Wesson revolvers. I am stoked with their condition.

the model 19, The grips are original grips, just not serialed to this gun.

The model 18. This one has original grips serialed to it.

The Model 40 Centennial. This one also has the original serialed grips.

The Pre 14 K-38. This has original grips, but they are serialed to a different gun.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Grips on the 19 kind of look like they might be Model 10 grips on my little iphone screen.

Posts: 26851 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Christmas came early. Awesome looking revolvers. There is nothing quite like a blued S&W revolver.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's quite a haul! Beautiful classic Smiths. Very nice.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Very nice. Grips on the 19 kind of look like they might be Model 10 grips on my little iphone screen.

They likely are. It should have target grips. They are original smith grips though

posted Hide Post
Very nice pistols...…...I never get tired of looking at pictures of classic S+W pistols in pristine condition! I think I need to take my 6" 19 to the range.....it's been a while since I've shot it!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post