SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New MP compact coming out to match Glock 19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New MP compact coming out to match Glock 19 Login/Join 
posted
About time

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Details? Photos? Link?

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
WANT!!!!!!

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in the M&P 2.0 Compact with safety. Cool Thanks for posting.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
YES!! I will get one in 9mm for sure. Can't wait for the .45.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Just my visual observation, the grip on the 2.0 seems longer than the original MPc, it resembles the MPc 45 now.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Just my visual observation, the grip on the 2.0 seems longer than the original MPc, it resembles the MPc 45 now.

15 rounds v 12 in the original Compact.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Better late than never

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Definitely something I could be tempted to buy. Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It does look good, I must say. I was holding out on the full size 2.0 - for no real reason. But this 'compact' version puts a bit of wind under my skirt.

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Drool, I really want that!

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I never understood why they didn't produce this sized gun in the first place. They took a direct shot at Glock when introducing The M&P lineup not no real competition to the compact models. Honestly it's the main reason why I ended up with my 19. If the M&P was out at that time I have a feeling I'd be carrying the Smith.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SteadyHand:
It does look good, I must say. I was holding out on the full size 2.0 - for no real reason. But this 'compact' version puts a bit of wind under my skirt.

I was holding out for the exact reason that S&W would eventually come out with the Compact. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
That is pretty snazzy. I would like to shoot one. Dang sure some pistols out there. I would like to have a shootout with M&P, gen5 g19, cz p10c, etc. HK would do well to get a VP9c out pretty quick. Capacity would be around 13 using P2000 size mags.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I might buy this thing just for the sake of giving S&W some positive reinforcement. Took em long enough.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not big on the gen 1 compact but I'm digging this version.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I have said it many times: Smith & Wesson needs to make a compact 9/40 that is more the size of their 45c.
I will buy this gun.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
It's almost like they read my whining.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post