SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New MP compact coming out to match Glock 19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New MP compact coming out to match Glock 19 Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
In actual size as well. Eek

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Is there a way to blow those pics up a little? My old eyes can't quite see them.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pic size fixed.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
They aren’t quite $439 at Brownells...

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
They aren’t quite $439 at Brownells...

here is the screen print, they do not charge tax shipping to me here in charlotte , NC, add the code MAZ for another 10.00 off that covers the 10.00 FFL processing fee, and it ships free so it is 439.00 to me.

Item Subtotal: $439.99
FFL Shipping Cost FREE
Get Free Standard Shipping Today with Edge!Show
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Handling Charge(s): $10.00
Coupon/Promo Code: Enter Code
MAZ - remove
Total Promotions Discount: ($10.00)
Support the NRA
Order Total: $439.99

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very good! I entered it incorrectly..

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I went to the range to do some shooting today and when done I checked out the new M&P 2.0 Compact.

I liked it but my hand/trigger finger was pretty cramped working the trigger dry firing and trigger breaks way back. Does anyone know if the other larger backstraps make a significant different in reach to the trigger? I believe it comes with the medium backstrap installed? I use large backstraps on all my pistols where I have the option including P30L, VP9, and PPQ.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Wow,Grumpy.. you’ve got some big paws! There definitely is a larger grip panel in the box, it does increase your length of pull. How much? No idea.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
I went to the range to do some shooting today and when done I checked out the new M&P 2.0 Compact.

I liked it but my hand/trigger finger was pretty cramped working the trigger dry firing and trigger breaks way back. Does anyone know if the other larger backstraps make a significant different in reach to the trigger? I believe it comes with the medium backstrap installed? I use large backstraps on all my pistols where I have the option including P30L, VP9, and PPQ.

I'm finding the medium large grip insert fits my somewhat large hands, long fingers.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback on grip panels guys!

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow,Grumpy.. you’ve got some big paws! There definitely is a larger grip panel in the box, it does increase your length of pull. How much? No idea.

i don't know LOL. I wear XL gloves. Here is me gripping my CZ SP01 and I wish it had a bigger grip. The SIG P220 grip feels about perfect for me.

posted Hide Post
Grumpy1 in the honest outlaw review he remarks about having large paws, and the medium large grip fit him perfect.

Nice you have 4 choices

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just got off the phone with S&W. The promo is good for the compact 2.0.

I don't know if it's S&W, or the third party they're using for the promotion, but the rebate site is not recognizing my 2.0 compact serial number.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
quote:
Just got off the phone with S&W. The promo is good for the compact 2.0.

I don't know if it's S&W, or the third party they're using for the promotion, but the rebate site is not recognizing my 2.0 compact serial number.

Computer system glitch ... print the form, fill it in and mail it with copy of receipt. I called them after the same thing happened.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I downloaded the form and mailed mine in also, as it seems anything computor related these days can be a cluster----.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see S&W or the aftermarket come out with a solid takedown tool for the grip inserts, and loose the lanyard, it would feel a little better to me. They could also come out with one that is flush that you could use an allen wrench or regular screwdriver to remove the tool. It would make it just a little more concelable. Also the difference between the medium and the largest grip inert is 1/8" inch in trigger reach and 1/8" inch in grip thickness. So unless you have hands the size of Tiny Tim or Shaq this pistol will probably fit your hand.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Biggy,

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I got my rebate submitted online ok yesterday. I’m sure their getting busier and busier.

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
Brownells has them for 439.00 shipped now with code MAZ,

sorry Grumpy no available with safety.

Was that a one-day special? I'm on their website now, and it's listed at $499.99.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:

Was that a one-day special? I'm on their website now, and it's listed at $499.99.

Grabagun has it at that price right now and others are close.

http://grabagun.com/smith-and-...t-9mm-15-1-4-fs.html

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/11683

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:

Grabagun has it at that price right now and others are close.

http://grabagun.com/smith-and-...t-9mm-15-1-4-fs.html

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/11683

439.00 shipped at Gunbuyer, no CC fees

https://www.gunbuyer.com/catal...rrel-15-1-nms-11683/