SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ...............
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

............... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Is this the next gun up for grabs if we solve a riddle?

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
Is this the next gun up for grabs if we solve a riddle?

If you guys cannot solve the current riddle, how are you going to solve the next one to win this gun? Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol, Q! Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 152 | Registered: December 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
That looks amazing, Follow up with range report please Smile

And don't give that away it looks like SIG perfection (gotta keep some for yourself Wink )

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Good grief that's sexy.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Stunning. Happy Thanksgiving..

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that is wicked!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great photography of an awesome gun! Can you share how you came about owning this? Did you buy it direct or through an importer? How long did you have to wait after you placed the order? Is this model shown in the Sig catalog?
Thanks

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HODY905:
Great photography of an awesome gun! Can you share how you came about owning this? Did you buy it direct or through an importer? How long did you have to wait after you placed the order? Is this model shown in the Sig catalog?
Thanks

Contact MMBI. In my experience, they are super people to work with. On-hand stuff ship immediately. Stuff coming from Germany ship within 3-4 weeks.
This model (Midnight), and the Skeleton P210, are two of the new P210s being offered this year by the Mastershop.

Q

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
That's a gorgeous looking 210 Q!

Congrats on the addition!

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Yowzaaa! Thats a nice one! Man, I would buy that gun just for the way the trigger looks against the rest of the gun. What a beauty!

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised to see you are using a Pro-Mag magazine... does it lock the slide back? All the PM mags I have tried did not lock the slide back, but worked ok otherwise.

FWIW

CHuck

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 12131:
Official name is the P210 Midnight.
Amazing high gloss PVD DLC throughout. Really almost impossible to take pics without seeing your reflection. This is the 6-inch version. The 5-incher with the full length dust cover is same quality. The gold plated trigger is a perfect looking crescent moon.

I don't know if the Mastershop gave them extra TLC, but the triggers on the Midnights have a very smooth first stage, compared to the slightly gritty first stage of the triggers of the Silver Super Target P210s I had before. The sear "breaks" like glass rod, typical of every P210 I've had before (Swiss, German, American). And, before you ask, yes, this will see range time. Cool

]

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1346 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
MMBI has them for $4175? Their GB adds are $2.5K and three days out. That is a lot of coin. Does it come with a Ferrari, or something? Big Grin

That is one beautiful pistol. I envy your collection. Also, those are world class pics! Thanks for sharing.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cxm:
I'm surprised to see you are using a Pro-Mag magazine... does it lock the slide back? All the PM mags I have tried did not lock the slide back, but worked ok otherwise.

FWIW

CHuck

The Germans using Promag? Not a chance.

Q

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice!

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't even know this thing existed! Your taste and SIG-fu is consistently impressive.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is absolutely beautiful!

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by HODY905:
Thanks

Contact MMBI. In my experience, they are super people to work with. On-hand stuff ship immediately. Stuff coming from Germany ship within 3-4 weeks.
This model (Midnight), and the Skeleton P210, are two of the new P210s being offered this year by the Mastershop.

Thanks for the info 12131!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post