SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ...............
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

............... Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You already know what I think of it, but I have to add that the word "elegant" was coined to describe this pistol.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
5-inch version with the full length dust cover. Took off the black target grips and put on the grips from grips4u.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO...MUCH...WANT. The five inch with the standard grips looks perfect! Absolutely gorgeous pistol!

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Nice Q!

The 5-inch model does look perfect, except for the life of me I can't figure out why the Mastershop and SIG Exeter decided to eliminate the sight plain serrations on top of the slide on all of the new P210's (the Legends and beyond).

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Where's that darn LIKE buttonSmile

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
With that DLC finish treatment, that Sig will keep going and going and going...

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
Is this the next gun up for grabs if we solve a riddle?

If you guys cannot solve the current riddle, how are you going to solve the next one to win this gun? Razz

If you didnt make it so difficult maybe some of us non Sheldon types could figure it out. Razz

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Nice Q!

The 5-inch model does look perfect, except for the life of me I can't figure out why the Mastershop and SIG Exeter decided to eliminate the sight plain serrations on top of the slide on all of the new P210's (the Legends and beyond).
First thing I noticed too. Are those black grips wood or poly? Also, 12131, Hogue has some pretty sweet wood grip offerings for the P210. Maybe just for the American model? Beautiful pistols sir and the DLC coating is very hansome.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Nice Q!

First thing I noticed too. Are those black grips wood or poly? Also, 12131, Hogue has some pretty sweet wood grip offerings for the P210. Maybe just for the American model? Beautiful pistols sir and the DLC coating is very hansome.

Factory grips are black wood.
Yes, Hogue only makes the grips for the American P210. They do not fit the German, due to slight differences in the grip frame cuts.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Really nice!!

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Stunning hardware. Truly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought one of the 6" Midnight models. I have some questions.
Do the Mastershop Prestige models have any MIM parts.
These are quite pricey are they hand fitted?
What Nill grips will fit these models. They don't have to be the target grips but prefer Nill.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Posts: 21 | Registered: March 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you for sharing.

2nd Wow

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’ll be in my bunk...

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Damn fine pistols Q

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the P210 Midnight yesterday. The trigger will take some getting used to. My Manurhin MR73 and Korth revolvers have better triggers. The pistol is very nice but should be for the price. I think the Nill SS2258 will fit. Will shoot it in the next few days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Two Shanks,

posted Hide Post
It seems Sig in Germany has first rate customer service. They answered my questions about they make the Mastershop pistols.

We use hammerforged blanks for the grips and cold drawn steel profiles for the slide, both made of stainless steel. Our barrels are made of case hardening steel and the internal profile is hammerforged. All parts are CNC machined, assembly and adjustment is done by hand.

Polishing of the P210 Midnight is done manually and afterwards it receives a DLC coating which finally makes the difference between Midnight and other versions.

With kind regards
Tobias Werner

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Two Shanks,

Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is one of my grail guns. I just hope to get one P210... I just want one. What a beautiful pistol.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now with new Nill grips.