SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on P210 numbers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on P210 numbers Login/Join 
posted
I'm wondering if anyone might have accurate information on the number of -6 P210s that were manufactured of the 300,000 or so original Swiss pistols?

Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 117 | Location: Schererville, IN | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
There where only about 80000 commercial P210 made but in two serial number ranges. S/N P50001 - approx. P99xxx for the first series (SIG) and starting with P300001 until present for the second series (SIG, SAN, SIGSauer). How many of these became -6 is not known.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
Saw the new 210 at the shot show in Las Vegas in January. I liked it a lot but there was a gentleman next to me who was just shaking his head. He mentioned that he owned one of the older 210s and he said that fit and finish on these new 210s made in the USA is nothing like his pistol. I could not tell as I had nothing to compare to, but I found his comment interesting.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:
... he said that fit and finish on these new 210s made in the USA are nothing like his pistol. ...

Huh?

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post