SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Magazine Pouch for 21 round P320 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magazine Pouch for 21 round P320 Magazines Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a flap-style magazine pouch for the 21 round P320 magazines. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Off the top of my head I’d think a 20 round colt 9mm (Metalform) pouch would work pretty well, just about any 20 round 9mm pouch SHOULD work depending on how the baseplate fits.

Hardest part is gonna be finding single ones. Most comes 2/3.

Search for mp5 or p90 stick mags.

I know tactical tailor makes them as well as first spear. And I’m sure there are about a million airsoft options if quality doesn’t matter as much.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
This TACO might work, since the flap is adjustable via a buckle.

https://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/10PT10-10PT10.html

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway USA has their brand 6 mag pouch that is about $13.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
I have some 5.11 tactical VTAC pouches that work with both the 17 and 21 round P320 magazines. It uses a Velcro flap.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post