SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Sig family
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sig family Login/Join 
posted
Very happy with my stable...p220,p229,p225,p238...maybe too many calibers, but each is a jewel.

Posts: 367 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Nice looking family! How do you like the G-10 grips on the 229?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Careful. They tend to multiply in the dark.

Nice collection so far Razz

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Just don't mix them with Cz's, you'll have an Orgy on your hands!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G10 grips on p229 are fine, handling p229 and p220, the p229 feel a little thicker.

Posts: 367 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Family is the most important thing.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I like your pistol color choice!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8857 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice family photo. Like others have said it will multiply.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Are you saying, "Black is beautiful!" ? Razz

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Are you saying, "Black is beautiful!" ? Razz

Everyone always says that black is a very slimming color! :-)

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

How do I get them to reproduce? Do I play music for them at night leave out a bottle of wine? I already got the lube part down thanks to Flork.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Nice family! Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

How do I get them to reproduce? Do I play music for them at night leave out a bottle of wine? I already got the lube part down thanks to Flork.

You have to be patient and give them some time alone. If you think you hear something happening, the noise will only be the wires on your computer twisting into a bigger knot...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking family portrait, congratulations!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Positively lovely!!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post