SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.... Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Even with the lightening cuts it is still beautifully made. It seems to have a small radius machined into the flat of its trigger face. I'm guessing its for finger traction. Q, if you just had a padded pistol rest for resting that long frame atop, your flyers would not happen. Oh and if you're going to shoot 25 yards sir, you need 25 yard targets.. Cool

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
The 210 is such a Sig Classic that the skeleton version seems disturbing to look at. A little too "Kel-Tec"ish in form for me. Now the regular versions wow!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol. Congrats....and thank you for the range report.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Beautiful firearm!!! Congratulations....

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very pretty! Smile

For 1.2 oz removed, seems like a lot of machining.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I get the opinion that sig makes some goofy guns and it used to really bother me, the rainbow, tribal, etc. But I realized that they are a company that makes and sells firearms, like any business, their goal is to sell as many as possible so naturally they are going to try to appeal to as many people as they can. It's smart business. "Purists" may not like it, but I bet you're not still using a rotary dial phone or driving a car with no ac or power steering.

Do they make any p210's with ambi safeties? As a lefty this gun is off my radar but I would love to have one.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool looking. Appears to be accurate as well. Congratulations Q.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome report as always! I’m always amazed by your pictures. What setup do you use to get such high quality pictures?

And beautiful gun.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nifty. What kind of camera do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry for the thread drift

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Nifty. What kind of camera do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry for the thread drift

Just my cell phone camera, Samsung S6. Amazing what good pics these camera phones can take.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Oh, Jaysus.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I'm normally not one for the Special Flavor of The Month...but this is calling to me loudly enough that my wallet has fled in terror.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Two cool guns Q, congrats and nice shooting!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Btw, my new prescription shooting glasses greatly helped. Overall a great range day.

Beautiful gun, held a new P210 at the LGS last night, excellent trigger, nothing like this model though....

If you don't mind, where did you get your prescription shooting glasses, I have slight astigmatism that has recurred after lasix correction for it several years ago and I have progressive lens which make acquiring the sights, then transitioning to the target difficult as you have to adjust your head on every shot.

Now I either have to tilt my head back or look over the glasses to see the sights..

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh man. Q, that is gorgeous!!!! Not that you needed me to reiterate it or anything!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post