SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That looks amazing- congrats!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a nice gun. How lucky you are. Can’t wait for an in depth range report.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
Now you can dress up as robocop next Halloween Smile

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2446 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no use for such impractical, pointless nonsense; therefore I must have one.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have never won one of your generous karma’s and I do t typically enter but put me down as unlucky number 1 for that stainless one. Smile

When I read your post and how you said many wouldn’t like it I was half expecting some skeleton/day of the dead engraving or some such and was prepared to go full “No sir, I don’t like it.” What was actually shown is pretty damn gorgeous. Enjoy it in good health.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn Q, You just don't give up. Nice pistols you have acquired lately. I've been wanting a P210.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol, Q! Nice wooden grips, too!

Posts: 152 | Registered: December 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are a connoisseur of fine pistols.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Yeah not for me. This is the stuff Sig does that makes it hard for me to take them seriously. I think they have the best engineering and new product folks out there, but their marketing people like to make stupid editions of everything and make me think they don’t make serious guns.

You can’t be clowns and then ask me to take you seriously. I carry the 365 and love it, but these kind of things make me not admit in public I like it and my MCX’s. It’s like if Ferrari made rainbow finished mowpeds too.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the interesting report, Q! Neat pistol.

Personally, I’m not a fan of skeletons – too many nooks and crannies to clean. Even the useless front slide serrations of my P226 X5 Comp annoy me for that reason.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
You can’t be clowns and then ask me to take you seriously. I carry the 365 and love it, but these kind of things make me not admit in public I like it and my MCX’s. It’s like if Ferrari made rainbow finished mowpeds too.

Umm, are you familiar with Ferrari?

BTW, I’m not a fan of some of the bling-tastic later X5s. However, this skeleton P210 is sexy. I want one in stainless.

Posts: 831 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Damn cool pistol!!! congratulations.

Would like one as bad as an early 1960's Ferrari vineyard tractor.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost too good looking to be a 210. If it shoots as good as it looks (or as the test target shows) it's gonna be MONEY:-)
PS, never applied for a 121 Karma as I don't need it, but really appreciate your doing so.

Regards:

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
That’s a beauty. I hope you shoot it and post pics of the targets.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Range report in OP. Cool

Q

Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
She's a beaut, Clark.

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post