SIGforum

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9410010464

December 29, 2019, 06:31 PM
David Lee
Even with the lightening cuts it is still beautifully made. It seems to have a small radius machined into the flat of its trigger face. I'm guessing its for finger traction. Q, if you just had a padded pistol rest for resting that long frame atop, your flyers would not happen. Oh and if you're going to shoot 25 yards sir, you need 25 yard targets.. Cool
December 29, 2019, 06:38 PM
SIGWALLY
The 210 is such a Sig Classic that the skeleton version seems disturbing to look at. A little too "Kel-Tec"ish in form for me. Now the regular versions wow!
January 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
BullBarrel
Nice pistol. Congrats....and thank you for the range report.
January 06, 2020, 06:50 PM
EasyFire
Beautiful firearm!!! Congratulations....

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI
January 08, 2020, 03:42 PM
joel9507
Very pretty! Smile

For 1.2 oz removed, seems like a lot of machining.
January 09, 2020, 06:50 AM
JonFrost
Very cool. I get the opinion that sig makes some goofy guns and it used to really bother me, the rainbow, tribal, etc. But I realized that they are a company that makes and sells firearms, like any business, their goal is to sell as many as possible so naturally they are going to try to appeal to as many people as they can. It's smart business. "Purists" may not like it, but I bet you're not still using a rotary dial phone or driving a car with no ac or power steering.

Do they make any p210's with ambi safeties? As a lefty this gun is off my radar but I would love to have one.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

January 09, 2020, 08:10 AM
Beancooker
Pretty cool looking. Appears to be accurate as well. Congratulations Q.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
January 10, 2020, 04:00 PM
Kskelton
Awesome report as always! I’m always amazed by your pictures. What setup do you use to get such high quality pictures?

And beautiful gun.

www.OneStopFirearms.com
January 11, 2020, 09:34 AM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

January 11, 2020, 03:03 PM
Kskelton
Nifty. What kind of camera do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry for the thread drift

www.OneStopFirearms.com
January 12, 2020, 01:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Nifty. What kind of camera do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry for the thread drift

Just my cell phone camera, Samsung S6. Amazing what good pics these camera phones can take.

Q

January 14, 2020, 08:55 PM
LtJL
Oh, Jaysus.
January 15, 2020, 07:04 AM
Rob Decker
I'm normally not one for the Special Flavor of The Month...but this is calling to me loudly enough that my wallet has fled in terror.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.
January 15, 2020, 09:41 PM
pwelch001
Two cool guns Q, congrats and nice shooting!
January 17, 2020, 11:35 AM
HRK
quote:
Btw, my new prescription shooting glasses greatly helped. Overall a great range day.

Beautiful gun, held a new P210 at the LGS last night, excellent trigger, nothing like this model though....

If you don't mind, where did you get your prescription shooting glasses, I have slight astigmatism that has recurred after lasix correction for it several years ago and I have progressive lens which make acquiring the sights, then transitioning to the target difficult as you have to adjust your head on every shot.

Now I either have to tilt my head back or look over the glasses to see the sights..

January 18, 2020, 02:23 PM
PorterN
Ohhhh man. Q, that is gorgeous!!!! Not that you needed me to reiterate it or anything!