SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Baby Browning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baby Browning Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Definitely a great find. These little precision gems are truly a work of art---one of the smallest, if not the smallest semi auto ever made.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
You are a very lucky dude.

Indeed. It was kind of right place, right time type of situation. Thing is, I probably could have gotten it way cheaper but wouldn't have felt good about myself if I had. Long story, but the owners just wanted to get rid of it because they were moving into assisted living. I explained to them that the pistol had real value, especially in its condition, and to do some research. I even showed them GunBroker to look up prices. I told them to check with family to see if anyone wanted it before offering it to a virtual stranger but to call me with how much they wanted for it if nobody they knew wanted to buy it. They called yesterday with their price ($350). I told them they could easily get more, but they said they were comfortable with that since I hadn't tried to take total advantage of them. In the end, both sides were happy. I got a nice pistol at a great price, and they got rid of a gun they were afraid to handle with some money to boot.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very well done — you’re an honorable man.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
Best I’ve been able to do is a Bauer stainless steel copy... for that money I’d be on that like white on rice!

Bill R

great Pic!!

I have one of those (was my Mother's) and a Browning (nickeled in Browning presentation case) my Father gave me years ago,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

What a great little handgun!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post