SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a new Beretta PX4 Storm Compact...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a new Beretta PX4 Storm Compact... Login/Join 
Picture of gunguru123
posted
...grabbed a new one today. I was interested in it, saw it at Academy and thought why not? I had a subcompact years ago but it was a bit too small for me, though it never had an issue. This size is a bit better. I will give it a test and will turn the safeties to a decocker only, less intrusive levers. I can't stand how the safety levers stick out. Some Talon grips to top it off.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have had a PX4 Storm Full Size in .40 for a few years now, it was the "F" model with the safety "wing" levers you mention. Shot it at the range for a short time after I first got it, but it has pretty much been relinquished to bedroom self defense duty for the past two years. It it a sweet shooter, but the ambi safety levers were painful, to say the least.

Recently ordered the low-profile "G" conversion Decocker-only from Beretta, and did the conversion last week. Haven't shot it yet, but it feels a lot better, and mimics the controls for the DA/SA Sigs, so figured it was a good investment. Beretta was out of stock on the low-profile levers when i first looked for them, but sent me an email notice a few days later advising they were back in stock. Had them in less than a week.

The PX are nice pistols, enjoy.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Picking mine up tomorrow from the smith. He’s worked the trigger up nicely.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post