SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found the ultimate 9mm revolver
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found the ultimate 9mm revolver Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
IF one is selling drugs in South Central LA and will likely hold the gun sideways to shoot, the reliability of a revolver is a very good option. Could also imagine some John McCain fans buying one.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
That things uglier than a naked, starved Rosie O'Donnell at a free spaghetti buffet....

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Confused
If you're asking what the Sky Hawk revolver is, it's a Korth, with MSRP of only $1,699.00.

No. Still trying to figure out what would inspire someone to buy / make a white revolver with zebra grips. Confused Confused

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
They should rename it the snowflake special. *s*

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know how often I'd have to wax the thing before the clearcoat came off???

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As they say a fool and his money are soon be parted. Not in this lifetime for me!

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
That Korth is just pure sexiness with a cylinder!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not practical for the Yoop. If you drop it in the snow, you could not find it until August.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is the Pontiac Aztec of handguns, so butt ugly if some 5 year old with a squirt gun came up to you you would hand over the keys just so you could report it stolen and get something a bit less ugly with the insurance settlement.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5646 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's Italian. Lamborginis look pretty fugly too, don't they?
Don't care for that crackle finish, but I really enjoy shooting mine. It's so mild in .357 I can't see why anyone would want to go to 9. It must have no recoil at all.
The grip looks strange but is actually quite comfortable. But I'd mill that ugly rail off given the chance. It would look a lot better without that useless thing.
But I really want a Mateba.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And here I thought this could be the official Sig Forum pistol... lol

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
...mild in .357 I can't see why anyone would want to go to 9...

What he said. Paint job is a significant minus, but at least it isn't chrome.