SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger GP100 now in 10mm!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger GP100 now in 10mm! Login/Join 
posted
Looks like a great revolver, bet they will sell a bunch of these!

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! May cause me to say adios to my G20. Too bad its not the full lug!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Not the Super Redhawk?? Hmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Always thought that S&W should’ve reintroduced the 610. GP100 in 10mm should be a workable wonder...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I saw this, saved me money. Been looking at a 5" Ruger 357. Who am I kidding will get both.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no earthly idea a Ruger revolver would be my next handgun purchase.

I will have this.....way to go Ruger, this redeems a few issues I had with Ruger (like having too many offerings, yet missing something like this).

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Ruger is making some truly innovative guns. And guns that customers want.

Other than Kimbers K6, Ruger makes the only current production revolvers I would purchase. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in this gun for use in matches. I read the review by Jeff at Gunblast and he reports that all 3 supplied moonclips failed during his session which put the gun out of action.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
10mm sure seems to be making a comeback. The GP100 is a 10mm revolver that piques my interest. I have a Match Champion in 357, and a "standard" Stainless 4" GP100.
My finances just need to catch up....

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Always thought that S&W should’ve reintroduced the 610.

The 610 is an L frame correct?

Good to see manufacturers willing to introduce new things. Ruger is definitely not aftraid to. I just wish I liked the GP 100. (I had a Wiley Clapp version that I thought I loved, but turns out I preferred the Smith).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Fluted cylinder and half lug barrel. Want.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
The 610s were N frames. I had two of the 5" versions.

I'll likely end up with one of the GP100 Rugers. I don't
mind moon clips, and thought this was the 10MM revolver should have produced instead of the Super Redhawk.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they heard us :
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6660078734

Big Grin

http://gunblast.com/Ruger-GP100MC-10mm.htm

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want a full lug barrel and the old grip. My $.02.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
I want one too, though I won’t be shooting a bunch of 10mm—-I prefer .40 lite. Wink

SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have been looking for a 610 for years. This will be a legit substitute.

Posts: 580 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sea Bass:
I want one too, though I won’t be shooting a bunch of 10mm—-I prefer .40 lite. Wink

SB

10mm kurz Wink

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Nope. I'm still irked. What, no blued version with a 5" barrel!?!? Ruger was doing so well for a while there!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the universe of handguns is now complete ,
a better than average gun maker has made one in the quintessential caliber.

send the r & d guys home,
get rid of the marketing firms and
stop building safes.

the hunt is over.

Now can Glock make one out of their super human plastic ?
for $175.00 cheaper?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Now that's a 10mm Pistol I could get behind. GP is a nice sized frame, and 10mm is a nice punch. I think this is a better deal than the 10mm Redhawk. I have a .44 Redhawk, and although I love the gun, it's a boat anchor. Don't need that much steel for 10mm. This will do nicely.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post