SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger GP100 now in 10mm!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger GP100 now in 10mm! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wish Ruger would include 2 grips wth the gun: this one, and one of the “target” style originals. Then the dealer keeps or sends back to Ruger the one that is rejected by the customer.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Anyone know when this will be available?

I did some searching and couldn’t find anything.

Thanks,
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
While I have no need for a 10mm revolver at this point, I really like that Ruger is offering this. I said from the beginning that a 10mm GP100 made a lot more sense than a 10mm Super Redhawk, and that half-underlug and those grips are just icing on the cake. I need a revolver in an auto cartridge (especially one that I don't already own) like I need a hole in the head, but I'll be darned if Ruger isn't making me WANT to buy one!

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Similar to .41 Magnum. But won't handle heavy bullets. Wink

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll absolutely buy a GP100 in .41 magnum. At least a 4" bbl.

quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

Now can Glock make one out of their super human plastic ?
for $175.00 cheaper?

Glock does. It's called a G29. Or G20. Or G40.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Intrigued. Now if it was the 3" version my Visa card would already have been credited.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Similar to .41 Magnum. But won't handle heavy bullets. Wink

I have a Model 58 N Frame 41 Magnum. Don't carry it much. Too heavy. And 10mm ammo is easier to find than the 41.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wheel guns , we are talkin bout wheel guns here, not the bottom feeders

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I'm still kickin' myself over not keeping one of the original 5" 610s I had. I was thinking that even IF S&W decided to reintroduce the 610, I bet it would have that darn lock and two piece barrel, etc. Much as I like S&W, and the 610, I, and I bet a lot of other potential buyers, would rather have the Ruger.....ymmv

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post