SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P220 S X6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 S X6 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone currently running 45? Looking at one, but not a lot of current information. I am familiar with Sigs, but not this one.

Posts: 37 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure your meaning of 'running one'. I have one. I used to regularly shoot my X-5's and X-6's at steel matches, but since parts are essentially unobtanium I have stopped using them except on rare occasions. As all mastershop pistols its a really nicely built gun.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10970 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It looks like a P220 X6 L1, but with a rail. Freaking nice gun.
Have not had a chance to shoot mine, yet.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the thread I have searched all day looking for. Thank you. Now, all that is left to do is, get the money!!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post