SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 9mm magazine karma Winner Rinehart
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 9mm magazine karma Winner Rinehart Login/Join 
posted
I ordered 5 magazines and they shipped me 7.So up for karma is two P239 9mm magazines. Must have email in profile and show a picture of your P239. I will pick winner a winner Memorial Day. These are new in wrapper.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blue Dog,

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks for opportunity...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, will post a pic soon

Here she be

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
I'll take a shot at it thanks. Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Don't include me, since I am actively trying to sell my P239. However, it is very generous of you to pay if forward.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very generous gesture! Please include me. Pic below.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm in. Thanks

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you! Thanks!

Please include me- my P239 could use those mags.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Some of you folks take great pictures, better than me and I'm supposed to be a photographer.

I was going to enter this Karma and even went to the trouble of take a few new pictures and then I thought about it and I already have 5 magazines for my P239 and really don't need anymore and so would rather let someone else get the two offered. But I will, since I went to the trouble, go ahead and post a picture of my P239:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at this very generous karma.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
That is a very generous offer

Please toss my name into the hat as well

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up! Thanks!

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't pick me because my P-239 is in .40 but, just wanted to say, nice Karma.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more day

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thank you for the chance.

https://ibb.co/ygrRkk6

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'll play. Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please count me in.
(my first attempt at posting a pic)

Posts: 48 | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

(my first attempt at posting a pic)

Fail...Sorry, never mind.

Posts: 48 | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
That is very considerate of you to hold this karma lottery.
I picked up my P239 with night sights in '06 and it's been my carry piece until the recent acquisition of a P365. I have around 5k rounds through it and it will digest all brands of ammo.
Its in perfect condition except for the holster wear in the usual places.
Thanks again for holding this drawing.
Jim
P.S. I hope my upload attempt works
Sig P239

Posts: 26 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: May 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post