SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Non Performing SF Vendor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non Performing SF Vendor Login/Join 
Picture of 220parts
posted
Despite promises in 2015 from a SF gunsmith (located in Central Oregon) to replace my 220ST he sold to someone else, phone calls go unreturned as do emails. There was also a cash balance in my account with them.

It looks like I will have to file a small claims action here in NH (Mr. Gray did some work for SIG in NH).

In the interim, deadbeat vendors should be called on their poor behavior and broken promises.

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, who is the vendor?

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
No matter how flat you make it, there are always two sides to a coin.

Something seems off.

Bruce and deadbeat don't feel right in the same sentence.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I think Para has requested that problems with transactions between members be brought to his attention before being posted in the forum.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What is this supposed to be? Explain yourself. You're presenting this an an issue with a vendor in this forum. Why is this the first I've heard of it?

This is not the way to handle things, coming in here with a vague post. This benefits whom? Explain this to me, please.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Will do.

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Will do" what?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Odd thread. What the hell is going on here?

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
I'm late to the party here, but my CS folks in Spray are getting this sorted out for Tom.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post