SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legion 226 Xray sight interest?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion 226 Xray sight interest? Login/Join 
posted
Bought my new 226 SAO Legion about 4 months ago. Just swapped out the stock Xray 3 sights and was wondering if there is enough interest for the XRay sights to put a link in the classifieds? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thx. Steve

Posts: 6 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: June 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Sure put them up. Why not.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to sell something, list it in the classifieds. Asking here is generally a bad idea... and frowned upon by the owner.

Make sure you read the bold threads at the top of the classified section.

Don't be surprised if this thread disappears or gets locked.

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excam. Sorry, was not intending to try and sell it on this link. I guess what I was getting at is since I am new to this particular forum, if there was past interest in those particular sights, I would contemplate selling them. I switched to fiber optic but only because of IDPA and USPSA.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: June 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. As said, put in the Classifieds, and they will go quick, unless your asking price is exorbitantly high. Smile

It's impossible for a noob to know the ins and outs of the forum, unless he's been a long time lurker first time poster. Excam_Man was just trying to guide you. Wink

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post