SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
First Thanks for a great Karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Father's Day Americana. Thanks for the chance

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
12131, you are simply amazing with these karmas! Thank you sir! Please consider me.

As for Americana, how about a shot of Mt Rushmore through the "tunnel" on US Route 16A aka Iron Mountain Road? From my knothole a fitting view for Independence Day.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyBones7
posted Hide Post
Yet another amazing karma. Unbelievably generous!

Count me in, and congrats in advance to the lucky winner.

Posts: 474 | Location: PA | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Hannibal, MO

Posts: 3510 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Always wanted one.

Thanks!

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Here is my bit of Americana. This was from my dad's collection before he passed away.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please include me for this generous karma. My pic depicts a sad part of our history, but nonetheless one that shaped our policy going forward. This is but a very small portion of the cadaver dog teams who worked the Pentagon crime scene following 9/11. Their work shortened the time to clear the scene from 3 months (FBI initial estimate) to 3 weeks. My wife is in this pic, as she and her partner were one of the teams. You may also notice a famous visitor, as there were many who came during those 3 weeks.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. I will try to dig up some of my dad's WWII photos to post..

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the generous offer!!

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this awesome Karma! I'd love to add back in a 228 to the stable!

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this! Thanks for the karma!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
4x5 should be disqualified......as clearly he will shoot his eye out. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, I'm in for a chance Smile

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post

Thank you for the generous Karma. Again. 'Merica!

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Count me in Q

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
please... Please... PLEASE count me in! Thanks.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I would very mush like to have that pistol to carry. Please add me.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post