SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Pic is of the outside of the historic Springfield Armory museum in Springfield, MA. I'd highly recommend it if you're ever in the area...and whats more Americana than arms?

Please include me.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great Karma. Count me in!

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well please

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Blue Angels in Oregon, some years ago.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include this Army veteran.
Thank you.
Brian87

Posts: 367 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Picture I took of one of my Soldiers in Afghanistan:

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I know they all have their legit uses, but that pic just reminds me of this one below. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glock Stock & Barrel
Picture of gtmtnbiker98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4436 | Location: Southcentral Ohio | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
Already have 2-228s. Give it to a newbie.

Shot from a trip to NY in November of 2013.

Posts: 383 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I took this picture on a cell phone at a Charleston River Dogs game back in 2011.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I don't know how or why you are able to offer so many generous karmas, but no one here will complain about it.

Thank you and please include me in the drawing.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
love a chance
thank you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very generous! Thank you and please consider my name!
Here's a little MAGA -

and a little bear trying his best salute!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please add my name! Thanks! Cool

This was taken on July 4th weekend in Gloucester back in '09.

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma - please enter me in for a chance. Thank you!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I would love to be considered. You're a great American! Have a great Monday!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Please put me down for your generous karma. My daughter last spring at the WWII museum in New Orleans and my son a couple weeks ago st a local air show by the "Spirit of Roanald Reagan.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
nice karma 12131.

You are a very generous man for sending off items from your collection to the membership.

I'll take a chance because the 228 is my favorite handgun, and my first pistol purchase ever.

I hope all is well since our last conversation.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always. Thanks for the opportunity. Here is a shot of Cooter's old place in Sperryville, VA. Damn lefties keep taking over the county and they ran him off, now he's just on the other side of the mountain in Luray.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post