SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ryanp225!!!

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Congratulations Ryanp225 Smile...again thank you 12131 for posting this KARMA...everyone was a winner by being able to view some fantastic photos!...SIGForum and it's members are first class Smile

Couldn't have said it any better! Bravo Zulu!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Congratulations Ryanp225 Smile...again thank you 12131 for posting this KARMA...everyone was a winner by being able to view some fantastic photos!...SIGForum and it's members are first class Smile

I second that emotion! Cool

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ryanp225!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. Congrats Ryan and thank you for the chance.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ryan and thanks 12131 for an awesome karma on a awesome day.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Congrats Ryan and thanks 12131 for an awesome karma on a awesome day.

Here, here!

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Ryan and thanks to 12131 for another generous Karma.

Some really nice pictures posted in this thread, thanks for sharing those.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Ryanp225!!!!
Terrific you are 12131!!! This was fun and well participated. The whole time that the karma was running, I kept pulling out of the safe my p228s, cleaning them, fondeling them and preparing them for a range outing they have not had in more than a year.
Happy 4th to all!!!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Ryanp225!! Thanks to 12131 for yet another generous and exciting karma.

Happy birthday, America!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ryan. Great karma.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7503 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Ryan!

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

I second that emotion! Cool

Third. Congrats Ryan, and thanks to 12131 for the generosity and for the great thread. This is an excellent forum.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ryan!!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! This is a much welcomed surprise for me because my family has had a bit of bad luck this week.
Your amazing generosity is a bright beam of light at the end of the dark tunnel I've been traveling.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and thanks to 12131 for the opportunity to participate in such a generous karma!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post