SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Americana?

July the 4th?

BBQ ribs are right near the top behind Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and Apple Pie!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous. Count me in and thank you!

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list and thanks so much for your generous karma!!

Posts: 1244 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Please include me.
Thank you

Posts: 694 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous please count me in! I'll try and forgive out a new photo hosting site and post a pic later.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
WOW! Count me in please.
Thank You.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would LOVE to have this. I'm in.

I added some stealthy flare to my truck.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My kids on the far right at the Infantry Museum at Ft Benning. This was the day their grandfather got his brick dedicated in front of the Vietnam wall.
My son on the right with the carbine. My daughter behind him with the .45. The other two are cousins.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your very generous karma.

Here's a P-51 model my friend enjoys flying that I snapped some pictures of:

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I can't post pictures but please count me in. Happy Independence Day and thank you.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have been so generous to this forum. Please include me in the chance to win.

Posts: 12581 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma, thank you!

Me with my dad, and my two sons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your incredibly generous Karma. Please include me.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, and thank you very much for the chance!!!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous 12131-count me in and thank you

Posts: 83 | Location: V.A | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, sir!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
very nice karma..please add me.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
'Murica.

Thanks for the generous karma!

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Saw this while waiting for a flight at Midland International Air and Space Port. Thought it was very cool!!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
This photo has personal significance to me.

Please enter me into the karma and thanks for the generosity.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post