SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Picture of nathab2
posted Hide Post
There are some great photos in this thread!

Thank you for the incredibly generous karma, please throw my name in the hat.

Posts: 897 | Location: OR, USA | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Representing the USA while living/working in Germany! Very generous of you 12131!

Untitled by J, on Flickr

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I am floored (again) by the karmic generosity of SIGforum members. Thank you very much for your consideration. Smile

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post

Hoping for a win. Thanks for a chance

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Love the pictures.

Am I the only person who saw that Cincinnati terminal picture and thought .....

"Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice....."

And be honest you all read that in THAT VOICE.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7622 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your very generous karma, and thank you very much.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1670 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity!!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
What an amazing Karma! I have no picture to add. but thanks for including me

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 505 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks.

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thank you.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 723 | Location: Alabama | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
That is extremely generous of you. Please add me in. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Thanks

Posts: 100 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma. It's awesome/crazy how often you do these very generous karmas.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post

How is any more American than your daughter shooting trap, sporting, skeet in high school competition?! Count me in.

Posts: 1342 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I'm in, sorry I can't post pics.

God bless the U.S.A. and all we stand for.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post