SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
My kids at 4th of July parade last year

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gracias for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of agent1138
posted Hide Post
Wow, great karma deal! Thanks!

Keep Calm and Carry Concealed

Posts: 677 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
My favorite Sig but dont have one yet.
Working on the pics.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thank you for the chance

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. Here's a picture of my American diesel truck, pulling my American made gooseneck trailer, carrying a rented American made skid steer to the site of my house under construction- what could be more American lol?

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included in this generous karma.

I attended a Sig Armorer's course in Helena MT this past week, on the drive home I stopped at a rest area and saw this sign, thought it was fitting.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me!

Picture from camping on Fourth of July a couple years back. American Flag hanging over American made car on America's Independence Day, doing one of America's pastimes.

We also went to camp's range and exercised our 2ND Amendment rights that day.

Flag in picture has been flown over US Capitol as well. It only comes out on special days.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Great karma, add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous!! I'm in.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131. You've got one seriously big heart Smile

Please include me. Thanks for the kindness.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. I'm in.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Count me in as well.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Another awesome karma by 12131, please include me. Here's a photo of a photo I took a bunch of years ago at Chrysler's at Carlisle. Awesome Americana in the background, and a damn nice Limelight Superbird just coming off the tree.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day and thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 87 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The document that started it all! Thank you for the opportunity at such a generous karma!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Wow! Eek Incredible karma!

One of the best 4th of July fireworks displays I have seen was when some friends and I went to the mall in D.C. on the 4th. It was a bit overcast, so the colors lit up the entire sky. I didn't have a camera with me, but this one seems pretty close to what I remember.

Hope everyone has a chance to experience a nice fireworks show this year.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This Independence day I will continue to remember the ideals that continue to draw people from everywhere, allow us to practice our religion of choice, voice our thoughts and generally move about with free will. God Bless America...and Sigforum...and 12131 for the generous Karma!

Posts: 494 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and Thank you for the awesome Karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post