SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
in for an awesome Karma.

for some reason, photobucket wont let me post a pic...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
I'm honored to be included. Thank you.

When I think of Americana, Norman Rockwell comes to mind.

This one needs a repost. Great stuff.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Great pics, everyone! Thanks for participating, guys. Cool
I got to agree about Norman Rockwell, though. His works epitomize Americana, in my mind.

And, this pic by Dusty78 is fascinating to me. I appears strangely that a painting is merging with a real photo.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post

Here's a picture of my brother and his pilot....he was the plane captain for the #5 jet with the blue angels for about 2 years......in please......thanks Dr 12131

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma!
America, baby!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post

Happy Fourth and thanks.
Not quite 228 posts. Nice pics everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tcfiero,

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Count me in!!!

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Can't post pics but please enter me.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks!

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
As always, you do know how to do a karma.

Don't include me as I already own a P228, but I'd like to post a pic anyways. Not sure who took the picture, but it's poignant and a tribute to the those who work the land to provide THE WORLD with the food that we eat. The American farmer, very much an endangered species:

From the first time I saw this pic, I thought "yeah, fitting in and for America".

EDIT:

Plus there's nothing that speaks more to Americana than a patriotic beagle and his friend, especially when it's printed on napkins:

Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: soggy_spinout,

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q! Please count me in.

Posts: 471 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Sigs
S&Ws
Walthers
H&Ks
and a few others

Posts: 399 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! Thank you. Please include me.

Chris

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Oh wow!

Fantastic karma

Please include me

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name into the virtual hat. Thank you for offering all these very generous karma's that you hold.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous karma, and for inspiring all of these wonderful photos. Here's one of my favorite photos of my boys, taken after a hard day at Skip Bertman's Baseball Camp back in 2001. (Go Tigers!) I call it "the boys of summer":

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please. Your quality of Karma is remarkable!

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Karma. Thanks for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post