SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Enter me please.

BTW, MooneyP226, love the Mack Bulldog photo. To me the 1950's B Series trucks were the iconic American truck. Not to mention when I was a volunteer in the 1980's my favorite truck was a 1957 open cab pumper. I had full confidence in that truck, it never let me down. If I had unlimited funds and space I would want that one as the centerpiece of my collection.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, heres my memorial day cooker addition protected by P938

Posts: 23421 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
as usual, amazing karma that I'd love a shot at

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Wow! Great Karma.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiber optic
posted Hide Post

I have no idea how many posts I have but here's a picture of my grills at the ready.

Learn and love and to do
What it takes to step through

Posts: 1385 | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for the chance!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for chance.
Is that a K-Kote?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
I would love to be considered. You're a great American! Have a great Monday!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20817 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DsWright
posted Hide Post
wow great karma. Count me in please! I love this forum, lurk more than i post these days. thanks for doing thisSmile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DsWright,

Posts: 1096 | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOT 228 posts Frown

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, please add me.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for this generous karma.
Some American muscle.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma!

Please include me.

BB55 with her new paint job. USS North Carolina.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma. Thank you

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Please count me in and God Bless America.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I am inept at posting pics, but please add me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I very much appreciate the chance.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter, and my horse. Kind of says "America" to me.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous opportunity. The soon to be ex got my two tone P228....an opportunity for replacement. Cool

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post