SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KYDEX for SIG 220 Carry SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KYDEX for SIG 220 Carry SAO Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
I need a holster for a SIG 220 Carry SAO Kydex OWB not going to carry just for IDPA and STEEL Challenge.
The slide is wider than the regular 220/226 so Bladetech and Safariland is out any info would be great.

Thank you

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Check out Comp Tac.

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

You might call Blade-Tech. They have holsters for guns that are not on their gun list. That's where I found my kydex for a SIG P220-10mm SAO. They have 3 holsters for the 220-10mm that are not listed. The 10mm holster is slightly bigger due to the beefed up frame and slide, so might not work for a regular 220, but it could be worth a call. Mine was delivered from stock, not custom made up.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
https://www.redhilltactical.co...nd-Holsters_c_1.html

As heavy as they are, I'd go for the DOUBLE kydex option. RHT does very nice rigs.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i FOUND OUT THAT MY HOLSTERS FOR THE p229 FIT THE 220 CARRY, SPECIFICALLY THE SAFARILAND HOLSTERS YOU MIGHT TRY THAT.

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Could you please write the number down or a photo of the back of the sarafiland and post them here?

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

posted Hide Post
I’d go with Squared Away Customs out of Enfield NH. Mark and Cory will most definitely “square you away”.
Seriously, though...check them out. I’ve got kit for nearly everything I own from them, and the quality is Aces!

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
SIG had a promo a while back and I got a free kydex holster that fits my 220 carry quite nicely.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Model # who made it please photo's

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Any updates please

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG