SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody using an RMR on their X-carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody using an RMR on their X-carry? Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
I'm thinking of taking one of my RMRs and using it on my X-carry. I've picked up the plate adapter from Springer. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this yet before I do it. I know I'll be going without a rear sight for back up. Thanks.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and got the Romeo for my X Carry because it doesn’t need a plate and has a pseudo rear sight. It seems nice.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
I know I'll be going without a rear sight for back up.

I bought a tall front sight from Dawson Precision. I did have to fit the dovetail and reduce the height some. Granted, I don't have night sights but the notch in the Romeo 1 and this sight give me back up sight capability.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post