SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Revolver Love
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revolver Love Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. I'd like a set of those for my Redhawk.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
all Colt for me nowdays when it comes to revolvers.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Here’s mine...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
For soft shooting of full house .357 Magnum rounds my 1971 3.5" N-frame 27-2 gets the job done with style.

General G.S. Patton's favorite barrel length.

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
For soft shooting of full house .357 Magnum rounds my 1971 3.5" N-frame 27-2 gets the job done with style.

General G.S. Patton's favorite barrel length.

Just gorgeous revolver.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You bet it is!

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! The stocks compliment the gun perfectly.

Are those Ahrends?

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post