SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you could only have one handgun, you would select the…?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you could only have one handgun, you would select the…? Login/Join 
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Ruger KP-93

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I have a couple pistols that I would hate to see leave, but for now the last one I’d let go of would be my 2022.

In 2013 a bunch of 2022s came out with the Swiss frame. The slide says 2022, but the gun looks like a 2009. I’m not a rail fan and even though the 2009 has a rail, it’s not very noticeable.

I had carried a 239 for a couple years, and then started worrying about capacity, so I switched over to the 2022. I don’t have any problem concealing it, I shoot it well, and it’s never had a malfunction. I didn’t plan on it becoming my favorite, but it sure has.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 Compact 9mm, Small grip size. Sig OEM flat trigger. Xray sights.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P-229 in .357 Sig

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Right now, of the guns I own, P226 X-5 Tactical threaded barrel, 20 round 9mm magazines. High capacity, suppressor ready, most accurate and softest shooting gun I own, and I soot it well.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CLEANDEAN
posted Hide Post
SIG P227... & 10 mags.including the. 14 rounders that I have made to work reliably.

Never judge a man, till you have walked a mile in his shoes.....
That way, you'll be a mile away from him; and you'll have his shoes.

Posts: 181 | Location: So. of 3 Rivers < Penna. VIGILANT CURMUDGEON | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P226 9mm

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gen 3 Glock 17 9mm (late 90s production before the dipped extractor).

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I only have one....it’s a G19 worked over by boresight solutions

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
G19. Easy choice

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
Glock 19M

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Back in March of '17 I said it was my G23, it is now changed.

My G19 Gen 5 is the one handgun I would have to hang onto.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
G19.... because I have five lifetime worth or mag, parts and accessories

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would have to me my EDC; my trusty P220 10mm
Elite and a whellbarrow of spare ammo.

Pilotka
NRA lifer

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for over 15 years I would have said my Sig P220st, but now it has become 2nd best to my Sig P220 Legion SAO, my word what a trigger, and it is just the Pistol for me

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine would be my Colt US Property marked 1911. It was made in 1919. It looks like it has been to he!! and back, but it always goes bang when the hammer drops.

P220, P6, P226, P245, SP2022 9mm, SP2022 40s&w, P250c 9MM

Posts: 90 | Location: Lynden WA | Registered: January 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it can only be one, I would have to go with my 320 X Carry. Before I got it I would have said my MK25.

Jason Chamberlain

Posts: 7 | Location: Huffman, Texas | Registered: October 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I don't remember if I posted in this thread before, but I probably said Glock 26. If not, then Glock 26 is my choice.

To be more specific, an early Gen 3 with frying pan finish, actual Tenifer, and no MIM.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Luis A
posted Hide Post
FN 57

Posts: 286 | Location: So.Florida | Registered: December 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pilotka:
It would have to me my EDC; my trusty P220 10mm
Elite and a whellbarrow of spare ammo.

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to EDC a P220/10.

Did you go DA/SA or SAO? Do you carry extra mags?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post