SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Not sure if this is allowed or if anybody cares, but I saw CDNN had 3 packs of MPX 10rd mags for 39.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure if this is allowed or if anybody cares, but I saw CDNN had 3 packs of MPX 10rd mags for 39.99 Login/Join 
posted
Not 100% sure why I would want 10rd MPX mags, but I bought some just because I couldn’t resist at $13 each

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
That's a really great deal, 1/5th normal price, crazy. It looks like they're dumping stock on Gen 1 magazines.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
A buddy just got a new MPX. If these are Gen1 mags, will they work in his Gen 2 gun? I'd like to pass this on to him, but don't want him to spend money on something that won't work in his gun.

Posts: 8565 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I've experienced no issues with using either generation of magazine in a Gen 2 gun. I got a number of Gen 1 20 rounders on closeout and I use them more than any of my 30 rounders.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'll pass it on!

Posts: 8565 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
$50 with shipping but you also get the FDE mag pouch. Great bargain.

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post