SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Suggestion Mini Red Dot Ruger 22/45 Lite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestion Mini Red Dot Ruger 22/45 Lite Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have reasonably priced recommendations for a mini Red Dot for the Ruger 22/45 Lite Mark IV? Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I just mounted a Primary Arms Micro Red Dot Sight 2 MOA Dot on a CZ. For a $89.99 it worked out well.

https://www.amazon.com/Primary...ovable/dp/B00NC1G0KI

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I use this Primary Arms RDS on my Ruger 22/45 Lite. It's a very good choice for that gun.

Just make sure you have the rail space on your particular model. If not, you can upgrade your Ruger with Volquartsen and Tactical Solutions many offerings.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
I just mounted a Primary Arms Micro Red Dot Sight 2 MOA Dot on a CZ. For a $89.99 it worked out well.

https://www.amazon.com/Primary...ovable/dp/B00NC1G0KI

THanks Jelly. Question: Do I need any additional mounts or other objects or does the Red Dot attach directly onto the Pictanniy rail that comes with the 22/45 Lite?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
I use this Primary Arms RDS on my Ruger 22/45 Lite. It's a very good choice for that gun.

Just make sure you have the rail space on your particular model. If not, you can upgrade your Ruger with Volquartsen and Tactical Solutions many offerings.

H&K-Guy

Did the Red Dot improve your groupings at 15 and 25 yards?

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I have the bushnell TRS-25 on mine. Has been great.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:

H&K-Guy

Did the Red Dot improve your groupings at 15 and 25 yards?

Absolutely. It's more accurate than I am. It's wicked awesome now with a TS upper and SiCo suppressor.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I have the bushnell TRS-25 on mine. Has been great.

Ditto. I have four separate red dots on two Buckmarks, a trailside and a MKIII 22/45. The TRS-25 is on my 22/45 and it works great!

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

Great photos and great looking gun.

posted Hide Post
Did anyone find the Primary Arm Red Dot to have a shadow red dot? This video shows it on two different one's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALIIq-7iTs