SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    220 Legion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

220 Legion? Login/Join 
posted
I was under the impression the 220 Legion would be released in Jan 2017. As we are now approaching April 2017, does anyone know the fate of this model? Or has the Legion series gone by the wayside?

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GusMcCrae:
I was under the impression the 220 Legion would be released in Jan 2017. As we are now approaching April 2017, does anyone know the fate of this model? Or has the Legion series gone by the wayside?

What gave you that impression? It was presented at SHOT 2017. That means it ain't ready anytime, soon. Especially when all the attention was on the P320 "X-Five". Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Guess I missed that coverage at 2017 SHOT show. Patience is a virtue.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Sig Sauer has always been very slow in delivery of new models to enter the market. I think everyone would agree on this. So yes, patience is key. Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4448 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I talked to Ryan at Sig late last week and he said they will start being released in 30-60 days. Take that for what it's worth.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum, from another addict in waiting.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig hasn't gotten into production stuff promised in shot 2015 and/or 2016 so this is probably sometime out.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Maybe next year, seriously. With the new army contract I'll bet they aren't too focused on that right now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
I talked to Ryan at Sig late last week and he said they will start being released in 30-60 days. Take that for what it's worth.

That sounds great! Here's hoping! Come on P220 Legion SAO!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Don't hold your breath.

It wasn't that long ago they dragged us through the 10mm thing and that took forever. Okay, not really forever, just long enough for me to find an X-Six...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post