SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just showing off new Hogue wood grips for my M11-A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just showing off new Hogue wood grips for my M11-A1 Login/Join 
posted
I recently tried to buy back a P225-A1 w/ the wood grips that I sold, only to find out it was gone. I was itching for that wood grip look again, so scratched the itch by picking up a set of Hogue goncalo alves wood grips for my trusty M11-A1. They're better looking than I hoped! Not cheap, but definitely quality.

https://www.velocityworks.net/...019/07/IMG_E0736.jpg

https://www.velocityworks.net/...019/07/IMG_E0737.jpg

Posts: 34 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, looks sharp, all right.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nice look with those wooden grips.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice looking grips.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
I like it....might do that to mine.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Those are some good looking grips!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColumbusJBR:
I recently tried to buy back a P225-A1 w/ the wood grips that I sold, only to find out it was gone. I was itching for that wood grip look again, so scratched the itch by picking up a set of Hogue goncalo alves wood grips for my trusty M11-A1. They're better looking than I hoped! Not cheap, but definitely quality.

I am a big fan of Hogue wood

Those look very nice

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous, Love the black nitro with wood grips!

““My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.” —Betty White

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Nice looking grips!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Hogue grips are great, they look awesome on your Sig!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus...

Nice!

Thread Drift...

Are you associated with Velocity Works?

I am looking for a location to do transfers that isn't absurd with respect to price.

Regards,

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Really nice!

Posts: 24 | Location: NW Chicago Suburb | Registered: September 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
She's a beauty! Here's the flip side.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Just beautiful!

Thank you for sharing.

Have some Nil grips that were being saved for a future P229 DAK project, but you've got me thinking about taking the E2 grips off my Burked M11-A1 DAK Wink

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow, those are really nice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Bought a set of (p226) wood grips and they are some of the best feeling grips around.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have bought a few different brands of wood grips for some guns I have had over the years and Hogue makes a quality grip. It is one of the few parts on a gun you don't want to skimp on.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Now, that's what a pistol should look like.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Columbus...

Nice!

Thread Drift...

Are you associated with Velocity Works?

I am looking for a location to do transfers that isn't absurd with respect to price.

Regards,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I'm the owner of Velocity Works. We'd be happy to have your business. Thanks!

Posts: 34 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post