SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 35 barrel Karma (with a small catch)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 35 barrel Karma (with a small catch) Login/Join 
posted
I have an excellent condition Glock 35 barrel from a Gen 3 pistol that has only 200 rounds through it. I was going to use this for a future build and had a TiN coating applied (gold color-I know some people don't like it but it is a tough finish), by Brazen Firearms. I have since gone another direction with my project. I was trying to sell it but have decided to give it away in a Karma to one of the members here. The only thing that I ask, those who are wanting a chance to win this Karma, that whoever it is, when you are chosen the winner of it, you make a donation that you see fit to a good organization to help the people in Texas suffering this storm/flooding. I will use the honor system and trust you,the winner, to honor my request. I will pick a winner on Wednesday. Thanks people.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Soumds like agreat deal! I have a 35 that would look great sporting it! The Red Cross will benefit as well

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance, and will donate to the Salvation Army should I be picked.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PATW:
This is a great opportunity to assist the victims of Harvey. I remember volunteering at the Gwinnett County office of the Salvation Army in the aftermath of Katrina - a rewarding but heart wrenching experience. Barrel or no barrel - I challenge all members to pitch in to show our support! Thanks!!

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My G-35 would love a new barrel. Please enter me in your Karma.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would definitely help with my multi cal G22/35 build, I have no qualms contributing to the Red Cross!

Posts: 827 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The winner is ----pepsiblue.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post