SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New from Wilson Combat
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Wilson Combat Login/Join 
posted
https://www.shootingillustrate...stack-edc-x9-pistol/

Guess I know what I'll be saving for.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
"15-round magazines made specifically for the pistol while offering shooters a grip that is smaller in circumference than a standard 1911. "

Nice!

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I received an email on these yesterday. Very impressive. I wanted to hit the Pre-Order button after watching Larry Vicker's video on it. I might have to save up for one of these. Very Nice!

I have money saved already for a Sig Legion P220. I doubt that will hit the market anytime soon. This may be a thought after saving a little more?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rick_Perry,

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posts: 2561 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004

Damn. Guess I need to start saving my overtime money...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Ouch, $2900. Looks nice though.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ufw0vVcLfJc

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Aluminum frame again.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! It's nice to see the thought and creative design work that went into this.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcat:
Ouch, $2900. Looks nice though.

Yikes!

I'm out.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
For that price I'll take a BCM AR-15, two G19s, and magazines / accessories galore.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll never see one at that price. Sure is sweet though. Interesting how the grips are designed.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The grip profile on this pistol is extremely nice. Wish I could hold one. Anyone think the grip safety is pinned or welded to deactivate? It doesnt look functional.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
The grip profile on this pistol is extremely nice. Wish I could hold one. Anyone think the grip safety is pinned or welded to deactivate? It doesnt look functional.

Good question. I ran the video again and paused it to look at the grip. I don't know.
Larry did say this was a T&E pistol.
I agree that I wish I could hold one. Perhaps Top Gun Supply will get one in and I can go hold it.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
For that price I'll take a BCM AR-15, two G19s, and magazines / accessories galore.

You're absolutely right what you could get for the price of this pistol.
I've had 2 Dan Wessons and loved them. I've held a Les Baer and Wilson.
Part of me would love to take the plunge on a custom 1911.

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
For $1K less you could go with the STI Guardian.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for a semi-custom 1911 company to put out a top shelf 938 style carry gun.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Is this a complete redesign from the spec ops 9 or whatever it was called.

I'd much rather have one built on an STI frame.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Having owned many of the top semi-customs out today, it wasn't until I received my first and only Wilson in hand, and with my only experience with 1911's, I could see and feel the difference in my Wilson. At the range it was perfect, flawless along side of my Browns and Nighthawk. It did take a little of the sting of price out of the equation. Though I'll never be able to own another in my lifetime, I'm glad that I have it. They do make an exceptional firearm.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hopeful from the original material I saw last week that it would use Beretta 92 magazines. I'm actually a little disappointed it doesn't, but I guess at that price range the cost of proprietary mags is negligible (note: I do have a couple guns in that range, a BHP and a 1911).

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty sweet. But I have a tough time wrapping my head around a $3k EDC weapon. My blood's simply not rich enough, I guess.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post