SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Warren tactical type sights for P320?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren tactical type sights for P320? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
I'm looking for new sights for a 320, specifically something like the Warren Tactical (longer sight radius, U-shaped rear notch) or the Trijicon HD XR that they make for Glocks.

I can only seem to find Warrens for a 220/226 and the Trijicon HD XRs for the 320 are different than the Glock model with the longer sight radius.

Sights don't have to be either of those brands, but I'm looking for that configuration (U-shaped rear notch, Heinie style). Would prefer a two-dot setup vs. 3, but that's a secondary concern.

Is there a set out there like this for the 320, or am I going to be relegated to a time-consuming mix-n-match?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 320 uses P-226/229 sights.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I have always liked Dawson FO Front and Warren U-notch Rear. Picked them up from Brownells a few years ago.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoverSig
posted Hide Post
You might call Warren Tactical or send them an email - see their web site (which hasn't changed or been updated in a while): Warren Tactical

I've had great luck with their plain rear sight, with a somewhat wider opening and a U-shaped bottom, with M&P's. Works well for me!

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoverSig:
You might call Warren Tactical or send them an email Warren Tactical

I've had great luck with their plain rear sight, with a somewhat wider opening and a U-shaped bottom, with M&P's. Works well for me!

I reached out to him about 1.5 years ago, he stated he may get around to a P320 sight. But had no plans as of then.

I think part of the problem is the 229-226-320 seem to all have the rear dovetail cut in different locations. That definitely limits a aftermarket designer. I wish Sig would consider doing away with the rounded top of the slide too.

To the OP, I actually used a Trijicon HD rear sight and a Dawson FO front and it worked extremely well on a 320, but I had to use a .220 (I think) tall front FO. I saw a photo of a 320 with a Warren rear and it looked hideous because the rear sight was hanging off the rear of the pistol. Again the rear dovetail cut different from the 226 on how far back it is cut into the slide.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

Dawson fiber optic front, Gray Guns collaboration with SPD Tool rear. I like the set up.

ETA: It is a square notch rear, not easy to tell in the crappy picture.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Scott (SPD) has made these (above) rear sights with a U notch in the past. If you reach out he may make another run.

Posts: 2459 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post