SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Good deal notice on Range Bags....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal notice on Range Bags.... Login/Join 
posted
These bags are really nice and now are on clearance.....

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?pr...usa-multicam-discont

I honestly have never seen a better bag for the money than Midway's Competition range bag. Now it's an even better deal.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...ion-range-bag-system

Just saying..........dj

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up- been looking for another range bag, and this will definitely do!

A superior pilot is best defined as one who uses his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.

Posts: 369 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'm ordering a Black Competition range bag, looks nice from the pics.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most WM stores have a bag by Fieldline, which is almost identical for $39.

This site says 24.45 'out of stock', but I've saw them in stock at several WM for 39.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fie...e-Bag-Black/26357371

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just beware the Walmart bag is similar but about half the size of the Midway bag. I have the Midway bag and it has been great with a lot of heavy use.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Midway bag looks exactly like the 5.11 Range Ready bag, which I have. The same company must make them for several folks. But that is a very good deal on a great bag. Be warned it is on the big side, though.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The competition range bag is really nice . I've used one on a weekly bases for years .
Just be careful of the black color .If exposed to a lot of sunlight like on outdoor ranges they start to fade to a purple color .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag System is nice. Own the 5.11 version as well. Both are wearing well.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Looks like multicam is now only cheap bag.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Perfect timing!! Ordered!! Thanks all!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
The midway bag is basically a knock off of the shooters connection tournament series pro bag. It is very nice for the money, but not as stiff as the SC bag. if i had need for a new bag, I would not hesitate to buy the Midway camo bag at $41.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have the competition range bag and highly recommend it.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I have the compact competition range bag. I have used it 1-2 times a week for the last four years. Great range bag.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
+1

Picked on up on sale for $49 a few years back. Great bag.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I have the competition range bag and highly recommend it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would rather have black but got the camo since it was on special. Might have to replace my old IShot bag.

Posts: 109 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the OP's heads up. Got a black one just before they were gone. Price went back up 30 minutes after I finished my order. Reminds me of the days when ammo was crazy priced and if you didn't get your CC info filled out fast for a good deal, you miss out....

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway likes to put X number on clearance to draw business on slow movers I've noticed.
Either way, got me too. Free shipping over $100 all day today, so I ordered some other stuff too.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2738 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one these a few years ago and the zippers on the end compartments didn't last long. I'm not hard on my stuff either.

Posts: 104 | Registered: February 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have some double rifle bags in the $20-$30 range, too.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Got my bag today. Very nice improvement over my freebie S&W Range bag.

Thanks again for the tip!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post