SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Hardly ever see Bren Tens anymore.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several P250's. A few months ago Buds was selling the compacts for around 300 bucks.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Most S&W 3rd Gens, not counting the common LE trade-in models.

While there are plenty of 5906s and 4006s out there, you see stuff like 3913s, 6906s, CS9s, etc. far less often.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USP Compacts in 357sig.

Posts: 96 | Location: VA | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Beretta 87, especially older ones with the awesome finish and no lawyer billboards

S&W Model 13, 3"

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
FN Hi-Power Longslide.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
P226 Sport Stock

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Around here I rarely come across P226 X-Fives and X-Sixes. Will only see an occasional P210 of any sort, even including the new American. Beretta 92s of the uncommon types (90-Two, Vertec, etc.) seldom seem to come up for sale. P7s don't roll in like they once did. Even older pre-poly era S&W pistols are not being 'recycled' back into the used market much these days; rare that anyone brings in a 3rd Gen nowadays, instead regarding them as 'keepers' rather than 'old/outdated'. I definitely don't see as many P38/P1 pistols as I once did. Fact is, I come across more Colt Pythons than any of these other pistols. Used CZ 75s are relatively uncommon around here as well.

In the poly era, Gen1 G17s are harder to find locally; used to come across them regularly but lately not so much anymore. Gen2s are starting to get that way, especially with the G19. Lots of 40S&W Glocks though, and Gen3 and Gen4 guns in all calibers. Used USPs are definitely hard to come by, so my recent purchase of one feels like a real win. P88s were always a rare bird in the used counter, but it surprises me that I seldom see the P99 in any configuration in used form. I've come across more Mk23s than P99s.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
P226 Sport Stock

This does not qualify as "not very often", but hardly ever.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prelock S&W 67s

Posts: 4547 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Sterling MK 7’s

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Any classic S&W revolvers in .45 long colt.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
On the seldom to never seen modern used firearms list I would have to put the Browning BDM, the Smith and Wesson 845 and any of the Smith and Wesson Night Guards especially the NGs chambered for 10MM auto or 38 Special, then there are the Colt Double Eagles .

I agree the Walther P5c is another one for the list. I would sure like one sitting next to my P5 and P88

But many of the listed firearms in this thread will get a dozen hits just by searching GB or the other auction houses.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
HK P7M8

HK P11 (Razz)

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
Browning BDM

Found one at a LGS in Lexington, KY about a year and a half ago. Bought it because even though I had read a lot about them, I had never seen one in person and figured I'd never see another.

More rare than the gun are the 15 round mags...

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I had a conversation with the owner of my local FFL about this the other day.

I see very very few used pistols up for sale anymore. Not much used anything except hunting rifles and shot guns.

It used to be there were all kinds of goodies that would come up at the gun store, often very surprising in this little town in VT.

Not anymore. He really didn't have a reason. They just don't come into the store much anymore.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
I had a conversation with the owner of my local FFL about this the other day.

I see very very few used pistols up for sale anymore. Not much used anything except hunting rifles and shot guns.

It used to be there were all kinds of goodies that would come up at the gun store, often very surprising in this little town in VT.

Not anymore. He really didn't have a reason. They just don't come into the store much anymore.

I'm wondering if it's because the panic of the Obama era has subsided and people are finding that they aren't getting much for used guns these days versus when the panic was full-blown?

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ That would certainly explain why I have a Rock River AR. OTOH, I was just at the LGS, and they've got a good half dozen 9mm 226s in the used case.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson model 40 (Centennial)

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
S&W 4546.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post