SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
HK P9S in .45 ACP

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Sig Sauer P229c in 9mm.
I read they only made the 9mm for a short period of time.
I was lucky enough to have purchased on from a member hear in the past and still have it.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
HK USP Elites

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benelli b76, Nine mm and an odd one.

Posts: 25 | Location: hickory, north carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
HK USP Elites

HK-USA got a few in from the fatherland this year. I got one in for the shop and I must say it was most seductive, especially after just picking up a KE USP 9mm myself. It went to one of our regular customers, a still freshly minted HK fan that will give it a very good home along with other recent HK purchases that are already home there. Only wish that I had ordered more than one.

Of course it wasn't a used gun but it was the first Elite that I've seen in the flesh in a very long time.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
HK USP Elites

HK-USA got a few in from the fatherland this year. I got one in for the shop and I must say it was most seductive, especially after just picking up a KE USP 9mm myself. It went to one of our regular customers, a still freshly minted HK fan that will give it a very good home along with other recent HK purchases that are already home there. Only wish that I had ordered more than one.

Of course it wasn't a used gun but it was the first Elite that I've seen in the flesh in a very long time.

They went fast online. Theres still a few, but I can't justify full price right now.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by troutstalker2:
Benelli b76, Nine mm and an odd one.

Would the odd one be the Benelli B80 in .30 Luger?

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Hardly ever see Bren Tens anymore.

Well, since ya' darn near have to be Elon Musk to afford them, they don't seem to venture out from the gun safe into the light very often...

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
I rarely see Ruger P90

Nor the P89... I'm still kicking myself for selling mine.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK VP70Z - wish I still had mine

Posts: 93 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/rude/idiot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Sig X5 Tactical

One of the few guns I regret selling.

Posts: 43 | Registered: December 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ83 in 7.65mm, 15 round magazine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nystagmus:
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Sig X5 Tactical

One of the few guns I regret selling.

Ditto. I loved that gun and had the NIL wood grips on it as well.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
From what I have heard, a P220 in 7.65mm isn't very common.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
A very common gun that I almost never see on the secondary market (and if I do, it's almost the price of a new model) is the Browning Buckmark 22lr.

I see Ruger Mk-whatever for sale or trade all the time, but Buckmarks seem to stay where they were sold it seems. I know I won't sell mine, guess others just feel the same way.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Mauser M2 .45ACP

found one in a local shop....either the trigger on it was broken or it was really, really bad. A friend collects Mausers and had to have it but I talked him out of it. Luckily, he found another on GB.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:

Yes...and they go for WAY too much when they do. Luckily, I've snagged two along the way at fair prices.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:

Yes...and they go for WAY too much when they do. Luckily, I've snagged two along the way at fair prices.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Mine is Black. Yes they are overpriced IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Both mine were black...I had that one refinished in CPII by CCR and the other one in CPII Dusk also by CCR. Even with the refinishing costs, I still ended lower than some have sold for on auction sites. Its silly...these are 3-500 guns all day long, not four digit prices.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Both mine were black...I had that one refinished in CPII by CCR and the other one in CPII Dusk also by CCR. Even with the refinishing costs, I still ended lower than some have sold for on auction sites. Its silly...these are 3-500 guns all day long, not four digit prices.

I could not agree with you more. I paid a lot for mine on gunbroker but it was in 90 + condition and historically it was made in democratic Czechoslovakia just before the country broke up. This minor historical fact was important to me