SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Late to the party, but finally some range time with the P320C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late to the party, but finally some range time with the P320C Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I haven't given the P320 much thought since it dropped. I was pretty content with my M11-A1 daily carry and Glock 43 occasionally.

Found a deal on a P320 Carry with 3 mags so cheap, I couldn't pass it up. It needs to be sent to Sig for the upgrade though. I started that process today. I've tried switching back to Glocks on 3 different occasions, but I'm just not a fan.

Spent the better part of 2 hours today with this P320. Bought a compact grip module, 2 15 round mags as well. 300 rounds total, not an issue. I'm really impressed with the trigger for a striker fired weapon. Ordered a P320SC today from my local dealer. That will be my primary carry later on.

As usual, I am late as hell to the party. That said, I really love this 320.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up rockchalk. I just bought the twin to your 320 about 6 weeks ago. I've had the 45 version for over a year ago and finally decided to get the 9mm too. I haven't had either one of mine upgraded yet but still need to register the 9mm.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Mostly because it was a good deal ($475 with night sights, plus tax and fee), I picked one up June of last year. Circa 500 rounds, no stoppages of any kind. It has been "upgraded."

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Mostly because it was a good deal ($475 with night sights, plus tax and fee), I picked one up June of last year. Circa 500 rounds, no stoppages of any kind. It has been "upgraded."

I got this gem for 400 with 2 17 round mags and a 21 round mag. I don't think the gun ever fired this thing. I'm kind of getting excited to send it in, I would like a thinner trigger anyway and having a factory one makes me feel better.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go!

We’re late to the party too! Wife and I found a P320SC with night sights for $295 at the gun show yesterday. I was like, “What’s wrong with it”??? Shot it yesterday with her and she loves that this must have been a grandma’s nightstand gun that was never used and came with a pink Hogue grip on it. Happy wife man!

I’ll throw a pic up later. Glad you’re happy with it! Hopefully the trigger redo goes quick for you!

Posts: 105 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you made it to the party!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merldizzle:
Way to go!

We’re late to the party too! Wife and I found a P320SC with night sights for $295 at the gun show yesterday. I was like, “What’s wrong with it”??? Shot it yesterday with her and she loves that this must have been a grandma’s nightstand gun that was never used and came with a pink Hogue grip on it. Happy wife man!

I’ll throw a pic up later. Glad you’re happy with it! Hopefully the trigger redo goes quick for you!

Man. What a steal. I went to my local guy and dropped a order for LEO priced P320SC last Thursday only to be told today they are 6 weeks out on order. Has to pony up for the civilian priced one. Ordered X-ray Sights for it too.

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:

Enjoy!

Thanks. I’ve been carrying this one for almost a week. Love the reduced weight over my M11-A1.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:

Enjoy!

Thanks. I’ve been carrying this one for almost a week. Love the reduced weight over my M11-A1.

Yeah, the P320 Carry replaced my P229 as EDC too. Never thought the P229 was heavy, but I do notice a bit of weight difference. Wouldn't think 1/2 lb. would be noticeable, but I guess it is like 1/5-1/4 weight reduction. Really pleased with the pistol post update.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post