SIGforum
Late to the party, but finally some range time with the P320C

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9280048834

March 09, 2018, 07:11 PM
rockchalk06
Late to the party, but finally some range time with the P320C
I haven't given the P320 much thought since it dropped. I was pretty content with my M11-A1 daily carry and Glock 43 occasionally.

Found a deal on a P320 Carry with 3 mags so cheap, I couldn't pass it up. It needs to be sent to Sig for the upgrade though. I started that process today. I've tried switching back to Glocks on 3 different occasions, but I'm just not a fan.

Spent the better part of 2 hours today with this P320. Bought a compact grip module, 2 15 round mags as well. 300 rounds total, not an issue. I'm really impressed with the trigger for a striker fired weapon. Ordered a P320SC today from my local dealer. That will be my primary carry later on.

As usual, I am late as hell to the party. That said, I really love this 320.

March 09, 2018, 07:34 PM
remsig
Nice pick up rockchalk. I just bought the twin to your 320 about 6 weeks ago. I've had the 45 version for over a year ago and finally decided to get the 9mm too. I haven't had either one of mine upgraded yet but still need to register the 9mm.
March 11, 2018, 06:23 AM
egregore
Mostly because it was a good deal ($475 with night sights, plus tax and fee), I picked one up June of last year. Circa 500 rounds, no stoppages of any kind. It has been "upgraded."
March 11, 2018, 12:10 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Mostly because it was a good deal ($475 with night sights, plus tax and fee), I picked one up June of last year. Circa 500 rounds, no stoppages of any kind. It has been "upgraded."

I got this gem for 400 with 2 17 round mags and a 21 round mag. I don't think the gun ever fired this thing. I'm kind of getting excited to send it in, I would like a thinner trigger anyway and having a factory one makes me feel better.
March 12, 2018, 01:01 AM
Merldizzle
Way to go!

We’re late to the party too! Wife and I found a P320SC with night sights for $295 at the gun show yesterday. I was like, “What’s wrong with it”??? Shot it yesterday with her and she loves that this must have been a grandma’s nightstand gun that was never used and came with a pink Hogue grip on it. Happy wife man!

I’ll throw a pic up later. Glad you’re happy with it! Hopefully the trigger redo goes quick for you!
March 12, 2018, 11:30 PM
BuddyChryst
Glad you made it to the party!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy
March 13, 2018, 07:32 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by Merldizzle:
Way to go!

We’re late to the party too! Wife and I found a P320SC with night sights for $295 at the gun show yesterday. I was like, “What’s wrong with it”??? Shot it yesterday with her and she loves that this must have been a grandma’s nightstand gun that was never used and came with a pink Hogue grip on it. Happy wife man!

I’ll throw a pic up later. Glad you’re happy with it! Hopefully the trigger redo goes quick for you!

Man. What a steal. I went to my local guy and dropped a order for LEO priced P320SC last Thursday only to be told today they are 6 weeks out on order. Has to pony up for the civilian priced one. Ordered X-ray Sights for it too.
March 13, 2018, 07:33 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:

Enjoy!

Thanks. I’ve been carrying this one for almost a week. Love the reduced weight over my M11-A1.
March 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
BuddyChryst
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:

Enjoy!

Thanks. I’ve been carrying this one for almost a week. Love the reduced weight over my M11-A1.

Yeah, the P320 Carry replaced my P229 as EDC too. Never thought the P229 was heavy, but I do notice a bit of weight difference. Wouldn't think 1/2 lb. would be noticeable, but I guess it is like 1/5-1/4 weight reduction. Really pleased with the pistol post update.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy