SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to buy Glock 21 slide?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy Glock 21 slide? Login/Join 
posted
Anybody know where I could buy a complete Glock 21 slide?

Thanks

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24 | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you converting a g20 to g21?

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought many from glockmeister over the years with complete satisfaction. My luck on ebay and gunbroker has not been very good.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Brownells has OEM Glock slides from time to time as well, I just converted a G23 -> G19 with front serrations.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
I'm a little confused. I've purchased a good used G21 for little more than those slide prices posted. wouldn't that be an option.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its always an option, but one hopes you can find a slide for less than a complete gun if you don't need the reciever. And if you want a new one its more difficult to make the economics work. That's been my experience in the past. But patterns change and pricing changes. Since Glock won't actually sell a slide almost every one of these is gun that was stripped.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
I only gave 3 bones for my complete G21sf.

Unfortunately with the advent of the various 80% lowers... complete uppers are more than a full pistol. Because people will pay it.

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
https://www.glockstore.com/par...sories/slides?page=2

Of course the other option is buy a used G21. Should be able to find one for less than $400.00
Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
They are available. Question is what gen? I have a Gen 2 that will fit Gen 2-4 receivers. Another option is to just do a barrel from KKM and get the mag(s) you need.

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a very nice complete Gen. 3 factory slide, ready to drop on!

Posts: 96 | Location: ky | Registered: February 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post