SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at this very generous Karma!!

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
SIG P229 by tarheelbball, on Flickr
Thanks for the opportunity. I've been wanting to try his work & needed to learn to post pics since all I've ever used was Photobucket.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tarheelbball,

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
12131, please include me in this generous karma, Ive got a P220 that can use the work for sure. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous offering. Thank you very much for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
It would either go in my WG P226 or WG P228.
I'm thinking the P228.. Wink
And I'm local, no shipping.. Big Grin
Thank you for the offer..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
That would be an awesome upgrade for my nightstand P226 TacOps!

Thanks for the opportunity and your continuing generosity.

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I could definitely put that to good use on my trusty old 225.

Thank you for your very generous Karma.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Very nice karma, my P228 and I would love a chance. Smile

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice offer. If I were able to post a picture of my beloved SIG P220 that I bought back in 2003, I would. But I just can't figure out how or if I have permission to do such.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma. Thanks for all you do for the forum it’s always fun to see the recipients of your generosity post. Don’t include me as I currently don’t own a P series sig.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aw heck, why not? This is my #1 SIG and definitely the one I'd have improved.

Thanks Q! Generous of you, as always.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Wow! Your generosity is a tad overwhelming, but I'd sure like a shot (arrr) at this one. My P220 could use a little love.

Thanks so much for the chance!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please!! How did I not see this until now. Oh yea, I've been on the road. Many thanks for this gracious Karma Q!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Hello Sir 12131! This is an amazing karma you're running. The most deserving of some love in my Sig family, is the first I bought. I got it in 94 and it rode patrol/swat duty for about 10 years. Many, many rounds down range and never once let me down. Compared to my newer Legions, the trigger is awful though and I've been thinking it was time to get a "tune up". This might be just the thing. Here's the pic(s) as requested. Good luck to everyone! It's nice just seeing different guns!

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma, this would do wonderfully for my Mk25.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I’ve been thinking about sending one of these two. Forum name by the SIG. You will have to click on the picture to really see the name. Imageshack posts things really small.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'll throw a pistol in the hat...
Only have one question, which might lessen my chances of winning..

What the heck is a "Carry Level Action job + Qtr"

Here's my M-25 with new grips:

Well, dern it... I did not see the part about a forum name in the picture... I'll re-edit this post later if the karma does not run out.....
Was going to delete the above and post new, then decided to just add one that meets the rules of this karma:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blume9mm,

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I'll throw a pistol in the hat...
Only have one question, which might lessen my chances of winning..

What the heck is a "Carry Level Action job + Qtr"

Here's my M-25 with new grips:

Well, dern it... I did not see the part about a forum name in the picture... I'll re-edit this post later if the karma does not run out.....

You can look at 'services' on his website.

http://www.thesigarmorer.com/

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the generosity, Q. Appreciate the opportunity. This was my first Sig.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks for the opportunity! I would use it on one of my P228s.

Posts: 413 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post