SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<< Login/Join 
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
You truly are the best!

Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post

My 2nd Sig that I bought back in 1993. Thank you for the chance. Big Grin

Posts: 747 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kduly:

Most interesting SIG. Bought in 1993, meaning it's a folded slide gun. But the slide has the front cocking serrations, which is unheard of on an old folded slide SIG. You got to tell us more about this P228. I'm scratching my head on this one.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1409 | Location: WY | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another great karma in which to participate!

Here's my M11-A1, which is already very good, but anything can be made better, right?

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Most interesting SIG. Bought in 1993, meaning it's a folded slide gun. But the slide has the front cocking serrations, which is unheard of on an old folded slide SIG. You got to tell us more about this P228. I'm scratching my head on this one.

The slide was done by an old SF member about 10 years ago but his name escapes me at this time. He did the serrations and hard chromed the slide. Short trigger and the grips were installed years ago also but everything else is original. Was my carry gun for many years until the Glocks came along. I still take her out once in a while. Smile

Posts: 747 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
The slide was done by an old SF member about 10 years ago but his name escapes me at this time. He did the serrations and hard chromed the slide. Short trigger and the grips were installed years ago also but everything else is original. Was my carry gun for many years until the Glocks came along. I still take her out once in a while. Smile

Ok, thanks, for resolving the mystery for me. Cool

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Ok, thanks, for resolving the mystery for me. Cool

No, Thank you to you sir for the chance and the generous offer. Smile

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Okay, so the odds are stacked against me (ghastly rosewood, yuck! Razz Smile). But I do like this one and it does deserve a sweeter trigger than the SRT it has now.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another generous offer!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So I went to snap some pics last night, got the GF to get out her nice camera to take a pic or two, then Black got in the way and decided he wanted to be the star of the show.

Forgot to get the SN in there, so I had to reattempt tonight.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity Q! I have a P225 with the QTR done by Robert and it is standard that I compare all my Sigs to. The rest are just good enough.

-TVz

Posts: 428 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me too.

Posts: 185 | Registered: July 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted Hide Post

Awesome karma chance as usual, Q. LDC needs Less Distinct Creep!

Posts: 2024 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Awesome opportunity. Thanks!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Great Karma Q!
---
ETA: I don't know why the pic isn't there, I've tried 3 times....I guess this karma isn't for me.
All I see is a gray circle with a slash in it. Frown

ETA: part 2 - let me try this with a different hosting site....

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best Karma ever!

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Q what an amazing and generous Karma, thanks for the opportunity!!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post