SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - Robert Burke's Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG >>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Have a DA/SA P-series SIG and want take it to another level at just the cost of shipping your gun in? Here is your chance. Cool
As most on here know, by real experience or by word of mouth, Robert Burke (aka The Sig Armorer) does exceptional action works. He does different works on different guns. Check out his website, http://www.thesigarmorer.com/

This Karma is specific for the Carry Level Action job + QTR for your P-series DA/SA SIG (P220, 224, 225, 225-A1, 226, 227, 228, 229/M11-A1, and 239).

Rules:
1. Have 100 posts as of yesterday.
2. Post a pic of your SIG that you want the work to be done on, with a hand scribble of your forum handle in the pic next to it. I don't want to hear "I don't know how to post pics". If you're unwilling to learn how to post pics, then this Karma is not for you. Wink
3. The only thing out of your pocket is the cost to ship your gun in. Everything else is taken care of.
4. The Karmanator will pick the winner one week from now, on 1/31/2018.

Good luck! Smile

>>> ** WINNER = KMitch200 ** <<<

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

If you don't mind I'll send Robert a forged German hammer, sear and solid trigger for the project. So the winner will be MIM-free Big Grin

Posts: 239 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Most generous Karma, thank you!

redhookbklyn

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Was about to order a SRT kit for this one, I'll hold off a bit. Fingers crossed, thanks for the chance Q.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the chance at this awesome karma. Here's one of my P239s that I'd love to give some attention:

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome Karma, fortunately my only P series has already been upgraded by Robert, his trigger jobs are a work of art.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot!

oops, cut off the bottom. My P229 or my P228 which is currently at CCR (the P229 was also done by CCR)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!! Smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your confidence in Robert Burke's work is outstanding, and what a way to show us members who haven't seen or tried his work as well...count me in.

P220 ST My HD gun is still stock from the factory after all these years, so it could use some upgrades to make it perform even better.

Ahhh..I will replace this pic with one including the handwritten RPM2010, when I get home tonight.

Done!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I've ever won in my life are tickets to a KISS concert! That was good, but this is great! So grateful for this chance, Q!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jbourneidentity,

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased a P220 SSE from a forum member here, that has Mr. Burkes work on it. Amazing!

Please enter me in your great karma! I have my first SIG I purchased many years ago as a candidate, my trusty P226:

Thanks for the chance, and a great karma Cool.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I was following the other thread on the SRT vs QRT, and was really interested in trying it out. Thanks for this awesome karma!

I originally posted a picture of my P239, but after thinking it over, I'd really like the work to be done on my P220 instead. Thanks for the chance!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4x5,

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never had a trigger job, much less one from such a respected smith.

I think my P226 would love a day at the spa! Thank you for the opportunity!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post

Please count me in. Thank you

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
So cool, thank you Q.

I'm at work, and will follow instructions from home later.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance in this very generous karma.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Here's my entry. Thanks!

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been deciding what to do with my P229.

Thanks for the chance

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance~!

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post