SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone running a Holosun 507k on p365xl yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone running a Holosun 507k on p365xl yet? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone running a Holosun 507k on p365xl yet? I thought I saw a response from someone saying they had one, but maybe on a Hellcat. Was wondering how it was working out and some pictures

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
I have a 507k but I am planning on running it on a XFive. Holes line up, need a different thread pitch than the screws provided. Essentially I need to remember to take my slide to the hardware store.

Until we get some rain I can't really go play with it anyway.

The 507K is the perfect width for a 1911 slide, so I imagine it will be right at home on a P365XL. I just measured my P365 Slide and the 507k the difference isn't more than a 1/16" in width.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the 507k on a hellcat and it's been fantastic. It blends quite well with the slide profile giving you a very accurate compact package. It does of course make the pistol a bit harder to pocket carry but iwb you'd never know the difference. Functionally it works without issue, no shifting of the zero, easy to aquire dot and runs well at speed. Multiple reticles is cool but I leave the eotech one on. For the hellcat they left 4 posts on the optic cut and I had to Dremel the rear two flat. Cost of doing business I suppose but this is the only optic of this size that I was interested in anyways so that's not a hard sell. I believe the 365xl only has posts on the front if I remember correctly so it should be a non issue for you. It has a rear sight built into the unit which is great as you lose the rear sight on the 365s for the optic cut. Side battery tray is a plus. My photo-fu sucks sadly.

If you are looking for a RDS for your 365xl or hellcat etc I'd say this is currently the one to get.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the 507k come with what is needed to bolt right onto the P365xl or do you need to find the proper mounting plate?

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy!

I installed a Holosun 507K on my P365SAS using a Nameless plate. Took it to the range yesterday and dialed it in. It is a outstanding optical. I like it much better than the Romero Zero I have one my P365XL.

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

Posts: 22 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Does the 507k come with what is needed to bolt right onto the P365xl or do you need to find the proper mounting plate?

The 507K should bolt right on.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anubismp, what screws did you use on the Hellcat?

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are either the ones that came on the Hellcat or the 507K. I believe they are the ones that came with the 507K.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post