SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pistol grip size and future purchase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pistol grip size and future purchase Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
For the last twelve months I’ve been carrying a S&W Shield daily, both in 9 and 45. Have not shot anything else. Recently handled some of my other pistols which are double stacks. It feels like I’m gripping a 2x4 after carrying/shooting those single stacks for so long. I’m going to be making a new purchase sometime in the next couple of weeks and after going to the lgs and handling everything I think I’m going to try the S&W M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm. Feels good in the grip and well balanced and gets good reviews. Anybody else like the M&P 2.0’s?

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Love the 2.0 grip. I'm still contemplating getting the 3.6" Compact 2.0.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I think you'll be impressed with the M&P 2.0 Compact. I know I was.

And the M&P 2.0 Compact's grip certainly feels the smallest/thinnest of all the similarly-sized compact pistols I've owned/shot. So it will feel more like your Shield than a Glock would.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I like commonality to my cart guns. Ther will be a lot of familiarity with the 2.0 and your carry guns.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the 2.0 Compact and the full size. Also have a 45 Shield. The Shield grip is actually a little small for me.

Absolutely love the 2.0 models. Compact and full.!!

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post